Do you want to run the myPhonak for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the myPhonak on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the myPhonak on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download myPhonak for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the myPhonak on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the myPhonak on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install myPhonak on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the myPhonak on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the myPhonak and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install myPhonak for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the myPhonak on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the myPhonak and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the myPhonak and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use myPhonak on your PC.
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs of myPhonak, Guide, and Its Features
The myPhonak app offers you a remote control functionality which allows you to adjust not only the volume and program but other advanced hearing aid settings such as noise reduction and microphone directionality. You can also have access to the Enhanced Speech Focus* slider, which allows you to change the strength of the new noise canceller.
* Only available in Phonak Audéo™ P90 (Paradise) devices
The app also enables you to communicate with your HCP and have your hearing aids adjusted remotely and in real-time through Remote Support**. Your HCP can also test your hearing directly through your hearing aids ***. Not only this but your HCP can also send you listening tasks to complete and provide feedback to help you get acclimatized to your hearing aids through Hearing Diary**. Your HCP can also make adjustments to the hearing aids based off the received feedback. Tap Control settings can be configured in the app and other information such as access status like state of the battery charge, wearing time and more.
** Speak to your HCP to see if this service is offered in your country
*** This doesn’t replace a diagnostic audiological test
The myPhonak app empowers you to:
– adjust the volume, change program or ambient balance while streaming or tinnitus noiser intensity of your hearing aids
– personalize and customize your hearing programs by making adjustments to the sounds of your hearing aids
– access the Enhanced Speech Focus where adjustments to the new noise canceller can be made
– save your adjustments in the app so you can use them at any time
– access to status information like battery state of charge and wearing time for rechargeable hearing aids
– configure Auto On when out of charger for rechargeable hearing aids
– change Bluetooth Codec configuration for HFP calls
– configure Tap Control settings for Paradise hearing aids
– get your hearing aids adjusted by your hearing care professional in real-time and remotely
– see and talk with your hearing care professional during your remote fitting session
– have your hearing tested remotely via your hearing aids
– experience your new adjustments and give immediate feedback during the remote session
– send feedback and communicate via messages with your hearing care professional about your listening experience
– complete listening tasks with and without your hearing aids to help acclimatize to your hearing aids
– Phonak Audéo™ P (Paradise) ****
– Phonak Audéo™ M (Marvel)
– Phonak Bolero™ M (Marvel)
– Phonak Virto™ M (Marvel)
– Phonak Naida™ M-SP (Marvel)
– Phonak Naida™ Link M (Marvel)
– Phonak Brio™ 4
– Phonak Brio™ 3 R-C *****
– Phonak Audéo™ B-Direct *****
**** Release dates vary by country. Contact your hearing care professional (HCP) for availability.
***** without advanced remote control features.
myPhonak app can be used on Google Mobile Services (GMS) certified AndroidTM devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.2 and Android OS 7.0 or newer.
If you want to check if your smartphone is compatible, please visit our compatibility checker: https://www.phonak.com/com/en/support/product-support/compatibility.html
The myPhonak app is compatible with Phonak hearing aids with Bluetooth® connectivity.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Bluetooth® is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Sonova AG is under license.
We now support Android™ OS 12
General bugfixes and performance improvements
Thank you for using myPhonak!
The myPhonak is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.