Do you want to run the NewGPS! Joystick for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the NewGPS! Joystick on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the NewGPS! Joystick on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download NewGPS! Joystick for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the NewGPS! Joystick on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NewGPS! Joystick on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NewGPS! Joystick on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the NewGPS! Joystick on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the NewGPS! Joystick and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install NewGPS! Joystick for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the NewGPS! Joystick on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the NewGPS! Joystick and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the NewGPS! Joystick and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use NewGPS! Joystick on your PC.
|App Name||NewGPS! Joystick|
|Update||October 2, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of NewGPS! Joystick, Guide, and Its Features
We can overwrite your location in an entertaining way, and any app you want to try will do it or anywhere else in the world at any location.
Read our FAQ before sending an email or leaving a review: https://datacomputer.cl/faq.html
– Internet: to show the map view.
– Access the coarse and fine location.
– Allow mock locations in developer settings (Applications).
– Write and read external storage to export and import settings and KML files.
– For older versions, Lollipop (5.1) and lower must be NewGPS! Joystick system app (required ROOT access only for that action can be removed later). and mock locations must be disabled.
– For Android versions 6 and 7, ROOT is not necessary, but you need to set it as an app for simulated locations and put the GPS in “Device sensors only”, but if you need simulated locations without setting the simulated location app in settings from the developer, NewGPS! The joystick must be a system application (the required ROOT access only for that action can be removed later). and mock locations must be disabled.
Walk, in the Sniper, option to walk to a specific coordinate without doing teleport.
Copy coordinates by clicking on the red coordinates in the bottom right.
Static Mock Location: for android 6 & 7 with Security patch (Without Joystick).
Mock Updates Timer (An option to select every few millisecond that simulates the location).
Import and export settings (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission required).
Minor bug fixes.
The NewGPS! Joystick is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.