Do you want to run the ng Paint for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the ng Paint on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the ng Paint on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download ng Paint for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the ng Paint on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ng Paint on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ng Paint on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the ng Paint on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the ng Paint and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install ng Paint for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the ng Paint on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the ng Paint and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the ng Paint and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use ng Paint on your PC.
|App Name||ng Paint|
|Update||November 28, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of ng Paint, Guide, and Its Features
ng Paint is a simple app that you can use to create drawings on a blank drawing area or existing pictures, you’ll use different drawing tools to Draw and Paint. The paint tools you use easy to understand and create your own art & painting effects. Pencil size and the color you select determine how the line appears on your canvas. Using this app you will get art drawing ideas and fun to paint.
Just tab your screen and start painting with your fingers, shapes and lines are the best part of this drawing app, you can use sketches and brushes to draw & paint. Sketch your drawing step by step using spray paint and collect all the brushes and make rainbow colors, ng paint is a great way to spend time together with friends.
The Application offers a wide range of features;
Draw with different types of brushes and shapes with multi-color and random colors.
Use the color picker tool to set the current pencil or the canvas background color. By selecting a color from the color pallet, you’ll make sure that you’re using the color you want when drawing in Paint, therefore your colors match.
Fill with background color
Click an area on the canvas to fill color in a specific part of the drawing and apply the same as the canvas background.
Erasing part of a drawing
Use the eraser tool with different sizes to erase areas of your drawings.
Zoom in and Zoom out drawings
Tap on the zoom button, use one finger to scroll and 2 to zoom the drawing, and taping on the reset zoom button, to reset the zoom to suit on screen
Lines and Shapes
You can draw different types of shapes and lines, rectangle, square, circle, triangle, and dotted lines.
Undo and Redo action
If you make mistakes on drawings, you may undo the mistake as long as you have strokes and redo.
Save a picture
Click the save button to save your pictures in the gallery.
Share your Drawing
Share your drawings by clicking the share drawing button
View your drawings/ art gallery and you’ve got a choice to delete or edit your drawings
Don’t keep the “ng Paint” app a secret! We grow with your support, keep sharing 🙂
Thanks for choosing ng Paint app! This release contains the following features.
✓ Added more brushes and quick brush color picker in brush view
✓ The brush color picker changed the way the color is picked
✓ Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
The ng Paint is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.