Do you want to run the Notepad for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Notepad on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Notepad on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Notepad for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Notepad on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Notepad on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Notepad on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Notepad on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Notepad and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Notepad for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Notepad on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Notepad and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Notepad and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Notepad on your PC.
|Update||April 17, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Notepad, Guide, and Its Features
Convenient and simple notepad right on your Android. Notepad is always at your fingertips to take notes, write down your thoughts, make a shopping list and remind you of things to do.
You can also share your notes with friends or colleagues, anytime and in a convenient text format.
Conveniently and quickly mark your purchases in your shopping list notes right in the app.
• simple interface
• creating and editing notes
• search for notes
• autosave notes
• notes with pictures
• pin notes
• notes with photos
• notes with audio
• shopping list
• backup (import and export to SD card)
• password protection
Set up automatic backup to avoid data loss. This is done in two clicks and saves in unforeseen situations.
– Allow camera access so you can attach photos to notes.
– Allow microphone access so you can create voice memos.
– Allow memory access so you make backups
If you have any questions or problems, contact us first by email so that we can help you solve them.
New in this version
★ Notification Toolbar
★ Unpin as status bar
★Added the ability to purchase a version without ads, premium subscription.
★Vip Support for premium.
★ Added basket
★Optimized user interface.
★ Improved performance and bug fixes.
The Notepad is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.