Do you want to run the NotePad Pro for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the NotePad Pro on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the NotePad Pro on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download NotePad Pro for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the NotePad Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NotePad Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NotePad Pro on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the NotePad Pro on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the NotePad Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install NotePad Pro for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the NotePad Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the NotePad Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the NotePad Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use NotePad Pro on your PC.
|App Name||NotePad Pro|
|Update||July 17, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of NotePad Pro, Guide, and Its Features
Notepad Text Pro is the #1 Free & Simple Text Editor for Android with Absolutely No Ads
*** Absolutely Free. No Ads. No IAPs ***
Notepad Text Pro is simple, Sublime, Fast Text Editor which is a great companion for EX File Explorer and helps you work with over 50 Programming languages with Syntax Highlightning.
This Text Editor is designed to be able to edit any text file on your device.
This is not a note taking app.
Syntax highlighting for:
AppleScript (applescript, scpt)
Batch (bat, cmd)
C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h)
ColdFusion (cfm, cfml)
Conf (cfg, conf, ini)
Diff (diff, patch)
HTML (htm, html, xhtml)
PHP (php, php3, php4, php5, phps, phtml)
Perl (pl, pm, t)
Ruby (rb, rbw)
Sass (sass, scss)
Scala (scala, scl)
VbScript (vb, vbs)
XML (xml, xslt)
only supports consistent line ending
closing search window loses selection
☆ Please rate us 5 stars to support the app, we will be forever grateful.
☆ If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we will revert back to you in 24 hours
– Support for Syntax Highlighting HTML,CSS, JAVA, C/C++, C#, Erlang and many more
– Automatic Resume Last Opened File
– Multiple Themes like Eclipse, Django, Emacs, Midnight, MD Ultra
– Bottom toolbar for fast coding operations
– Multilevel Undo functionality
– Search Text inside File
The NotePad Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.