Do you want to run the NOW for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the NOW on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the NOW on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download NOW for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the NOW on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NOW on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NOW on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the NOW on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the NOW and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install NOW for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the NOW on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the NOW and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the NOW and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use NOW on your PC.
|Developer||Sky UK Limited|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of NOW, Guide, and Its Features
Welcome to NOW – the home of brilliant entertainment. Watch the latest blockbusters, award-winning shows and biggest live sports – all without a contract.
The choice is yours. Head to nowtv.com and join in with a Cinema, Entertainment, Sports, hayu or Kids Membership and stream at home, on the go and even offline on your Android phone or tablet.
No matter where you are in the UK, all you need is a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to start streaming NOW.
NOW is compatible with Android phones and tablets running Android 5 (Lollipop) or later.
NOW is also available on Sony BRAVIA TVs from 2016 onwards, running Android 8 (Oreo) & 9 (Pie).
Note: NOW / Sky UK does not support video playback on rooted Android devices. This is because if a device is identified as being ‘rooted’, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes, shows and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
With rooted devices, the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. For more info, contact your Network operator.
Additional information: 18+. UK members only. Cinema, Entertainment, hayu, Kids and Sports Memberships renew until cancelled. For further terms see website. Content streamed via broadband/mobile data (charges may apply) and can only be downloaded via Wi-Fi. Use of the Add to Calendar feature requires Calendar permission.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. Learn more here: https://watch.nowtv.com/privacy
Discover more about NOW: https://www.nowtv.com/
Sign up for your NOW Membership: https://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin/
Get help: https://help.nowtv.com/
The NOW is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.