Do you want to run the NSIS for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the NSIS on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the NSIS on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download NSIS for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the NSIS on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NSIS on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NSIS on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the NSIS on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the NSIS and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install NSIS for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the NSIS on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the NSIS and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the NSIS and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use NSIS on your PC.
|Update||December 21, 2015|
|Requirement||1.6 and up|
FAQs of NSIS, Guide, and Its Features
“Kilo Charlie 1 Rosso Base” “Quebec CHarlie 9 Rosso avanzato” “Delta 11” I codici NSIS utilizzati nel sistema di soccorso 118 / 112 Italiano non saranno più scordati con questa semplice (e leggerissima) app
“Charlie Kilo 1 Red Base” “Charlie Quebec 9 Red advanced” “Delta 11” NSIS codes used in the system of aid 118/112 Italian will not be forgotten with this simple (and lightweight) app
inserito il pulsante “esci”
migliorie estetiche varie
tolto un link inutile; cambiata la grafica; bug minori
The NSIS is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.