Do you want to run the Nucleus Smart for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Nucleus Smart on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Nucleus Smart on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Nucleus Smart for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Nucleus Smart on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Nucleus Smart on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Nucleus Smart on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Nucleus Smart on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Nucleus Smart and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Nucleus Smart for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Nucleus Smart on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Nucleus Smart and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Nucleus Smart and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Nucleus Smart on your PC.
|App Name||Nucleus Smart|
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Nucleus Smart, Guide, and Its Features
With the Cochlear™ Nucleus® Smart App you can control your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor directly from your compatible mobile device for a personalised hearing experience.
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can:
– Change programs on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor and activate Cochlear True Wireless™ streaming
– Activate audio streaming on compatible Android devices (see Compatibility section below)
– Adjust the volume, treble/bass and sensitivity settings (if enabled by your healthcare professional) on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
– Adjust the volume of your Cochlear True Wireless™ devices
– Locate your lost Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
– View Nucleus 7 Sound Processor status and battery level
– Track time in spent in speech and number of coil offs
Note: To access the complete functionality of the Nucleus Smart App you will need a Cochlear Account, or you can try the app in Demo Mode.
To use the Nucleus Smart App, you first need to pair your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with a compatible mobile device. See in-app instructions or visit our support page www.nucleussmartapp.com/android/pair.
Compatibility: To use the Nucleus Smart App for Android, your device will need to run Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later and support Bluetooth 4.0 and later. Audio streaming is only available on Android devices where the device manufacturer has enabled Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids (ASHA) technology. For a list of verified devices or to learn more about devices that support audio streaming visit https://www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The Nucleus Smart App only uses your GPS when it detects your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor has been lost or turned off, and does not constantly track your location.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
Changes in this release:
* Fixes and improvements for stability and connectivity
If you like using the app, please give us a quick rating and review. We love to hear your feedback.
Thanks for using Nucleus Smart.
The Nucleus Smart is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.