Do you want to run the Nurofen FeverSmart for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Nurofen FeverSmart on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Nurofen FeverSmart on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Nurofen FeverSmart for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Nurofen FeverSmart on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Nurofen FeverSmart on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Nurofen FeverSmart on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Nurofen FeverSmart on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Nurofen FeverSmart and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Nurofen FeverSmart for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Nurofen FeverSmart on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Nurofen FeverSmart and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Nurofen FeverSmart and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Nurofen FeverSmart on your PC.
|App Name||Nurofen FeverSmart|
|Developer||Reckitt Benckiser Group plc|
|Update||July 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Nurofen FeverSmart, Guide, and Its Features
The Nurofen for Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor is a new baby thermometer to monitor your child’s temperature. The monitor accurately tracks their temperature and sends it to the FeverSmart™ App every 60 seconds for real-time readings. Thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity, you can read the information on your Smartphone and feel in control without interrupting their sleep. The App contains built-in features to help you take care of your child: you can receive notifications when the temperature spikes, track the medication you provide, keep a record of other symptoms your child is showing or monitor several children with the same App. You can also keep track of the history of the episodes to share with your healthcare professional at a later stage.
– Highly accurate temperature readings (+/-0.2oc)
– Monitors constantly as they sleep or play
– Receive temperature alerts if their fever spikes
– The app clearly shows current and recent temperature readings on a line graph.
– Log medication and receive reminders when it’s possible to re-dose.
– Screen highlights whether temperature is low, normal, moderate or high with blue, green, orange, red colour code.
– Share temperature history with your doctor or clinician.
Simple to set-up and use:
1. Simply pair the FeverSmart Monitor to your phone,
2. Place the monitor under the arm of your child, using one of the super-sensitive adhesives.
3. The monitor stays under the arm and continuously sends temperature readings to your phone.
Uses low energy Bluetooth(R). Suitable for use from birth. Registered medical device in EU, US, South Africa & New Zealand.
Bug fixes and minor functionality updates. We recommend to install this update.
The Nurofen FeverSmart is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.