Do you want to run the NVIDIA GeForce NOW for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download NVIDIA GeForce NOW for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the NVIDIA GeForce NOW on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install NVIDIA GeForce NOW on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the NVIDIA GeForce NOW and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install NVIDIA GeForce NOW for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the NVIDIA GeForce NOW and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the NVIDIA GeForce NOW and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your PC.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW
|App Name||NVIDIA GeForce NOW|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of NVIDIA GeForce NOW, Guide, and Its Features
GeForce® NOW™ brings legendary GeForce PC gaming to your Android devices, streamed from the cloud. Log into your GeForce NOW account and jump into your library of recently played games to continue playing where you left off.
The GeForce NOW app works with Android phones, tablets and TV devices supporting OpenGL ES 3.1 with at least 1.5GB of memory and Android 5.0 (L) or later. Android TV device support is currently in beta and your device may work if it meets the minimum specs above. For an optimal experience, we recommend 5GHz WiFi or Ethernet connection, with at least 15Mbps internet access, and a Bluetooth gamepad, such as:
1) SHIELD controller: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shop/
2) Razer Raiju Mobile: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-raiju-mobile
3) Razer Junglecat: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-junglecat
4) Steelseries Stratus Duo: http://steelseri.es/nvidiasd
5) Glap controller: http://glap.co.kr/en
You can find a full list of supported gamepads here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/recommended/
Please be aware that streaming games on your phone’s mobile data plan may use up data quickly. We recommend that you connect to a 5GHz WiFi network for the best experience.
Downloading the app will not give you access to the service; you must have an active GeForce NOW account. To learn more about membership options, and to sign-up for GeForce NOW, visit our membership page here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/memberships/
– Added a new Ubisoft account linking feature
– Various bug fixes
The NVIDIA GeForce NOW is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.