Do you want to run the OKALA for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the OKALA on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the OKALA on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download OKALA for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the OKALA on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OKALA on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OKALA on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the OKALA on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the OKALA and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install OKALA for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the OKALA on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the OKALA and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the OKALA and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use OKALA on your PC.
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
FAQs of OKALA, Guide, and Its Features
Okala, the only online supermarket operating all over Iran!
Do your shopping from Ofogh Kourosh and the best retailing chain stores across the whole country and get them delivered in less than an hour with Okala:
Why should I use Okala?
Buying all discounted goods of Ofogh Kourosh without physical attendance required
Fast delivery in less than an hour
The lowest shipping cost and free shipping for orders over 100 thousand tomans.
Safe and simple shopping with a few clicks from home
Shopping by dialing no. 1536 without internet access needed
Sopping for others and deliver directly to their home
Getting discounts monthly based on order value On Okala Discount Road
Accessibility in all over Iran from north to south, and the Caspian coast to an island in the Persian Gulf
The OKALA is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.