Do you want to run the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download OLIO – Share more. Waste less. for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install OLIO – Share more. Waste less. for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 OLIO – Share more. Waste less.
- 5 FAQs of OLIO – Share more. Waste less., Guide, and Its Features
To download the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the OLIO – Share more. Waste less. and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use OLIO – Share more. Waste less. on your PC.
|App Name||OLIO – Share more. Waste less.|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Let’s not waste our wonderful world.
Join millions of neighbours all over the world who are using OLIO to share more, care more and waste less. Get free stuff, borrow things, and shop homemade directly from your neighbours.
How to use OLIO
– Give away/get spare food and household items on OLIO FREE
– Lend/borrow everyday household items on OLIO BORROW
– Sell/buy homemade food and handmade crafts on OLIO MADE
– Explore our planet-friendly living feature OLIO GOALS
– Connect and be inspired on the OLIO FORUM
– It takes just seconds to add a listing
– Most listings are requested in less than an hour!
– Swipe and save the planet with our GOALS feature
– Earn karma points and unlock badges
– Turn neighbours into friends!
– Check out a user’s profile and star rating before sharing/buying/borrowing
– 96% of OLIOers have a 4-5 star rating
– Report or block any user
– For our planet
– For our communities
– For your wallet
OLIO can be used anywhere in the world, so please install it today.
* UI improvements
* Bug fixes
The OLIO – Share more. Waste less. is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.