Do you want to run the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding
- 5 FAQs of Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding, Guide, and Its Features
Download Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding on your PC.
Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding
|App Name||Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs of Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding, Guide, and Its Features
Enjoy your bike ride with Openrider!
★ Google Fit Developer Challenge grand prize winner!
▶ Features (Free!)
– Bike computer: Simple and intuitive UI with full material design
– Perfect combination map and speedometer: Easy to change the map and the speedometer
– Statistics and graphs: Analyze your bike record with various graphs on the map.
– Ranking and level: Competition with your friends.
– Theme: Black Theme
– Sync: Sync your record with Google Fit, S Health and Strava
– Sensor: Connect to yourBluetooth Smart & ANT+ Heart rate monitor, speed & cadence sensor.
– Share: Share your record with your social media. You can also import and export it with GPX file.
– Smart Watch support (Android wear, Gear S/S2/S3)
▶ Upgrade to Mania package!
– Downloadable offline maps
– Smart Watch Heart rate sensor support
– Removal ads
* OpenRider collects location data when an app is running on the screen or background to support the use of speedometer, navigation, and driving record management functions.
To record riding information even when the screen is turned off (in the background) to save battery
You must set the location information permission to “Always allow”.
* Functions using location information
– Search routes : User can search the route for destinateion
– Navigation : Navigation displays current location on the route
– Speedometer : Speedometer displays riding speed
– History : user can manager his(her) riding records
– Weather: Display the weather information of your current location.
* If you have any suggestion to us, please mail to [email protected]
1. Fix bugs and issues.
The Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.