Do you want to run the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes
- 5 FAQs of OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes, Guide, and Its Features
Download OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes on your PC.
OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes
|App Name||OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes|
|Developer||Ordnance Survey Ltd|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes, Guide, and Its Features
Discover the great outdoors with Great Britain’s most popular leisure mapping app and explore your way with OS Maps. Walk, hike, ramble, bike or even run across stunning paths throughout the Great British countryside and find the route that’s right for you.
Looking to stick to local paths and walking routes? Or do you want to venture off the beaten track with new and exciting map routes? Discover Great Britain and all of the exhilarating cycling and hiking routes it has to offer. Enjoy the fresh air and experience the enjoyment of finding brand new paths that you never even knew existed. Hike, bike, ramble, run and enjoy every inch of Great Britain and its scenic countryside.
From the beach to the countryside, explore the great outdoors the way you want and do it all while staying safe.
Walk, hike, bike, run, ramble, horse ride and more – why you’ll love using OS Maps:
• UNMISTAKABLE OS MAPPING
Subscribe to unlock the detail and accuracy of OS leisure maps across the whole country including OS Explorer 1: 25,000 and OS Landranger 1:50,000 maps.
• DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MAP ROUTES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Discover the great outdoors and search for the best cycling and hiking routes in your area as rated by fellow outdoor enthusiasts and plot your own route to follow, share or record.
• AWARD-WINNING MAP TECHNOLOGY
OS Maps was voted Yahoo Sports Technology Awards Best App, Outdoor Industry Awards Digital Product of the Year and Singletrack Best Online Service.
• MAP ROUTES ON EVERY DEVICE
View, create and sync your activities between desktop and mobile. On a desktop, premium users can use our 3D Aerial Layer to plan a route, see the terrain, explore in stunning 3D with route fly-throughs and print maps.
Want to explore the great outdoors even more? From additional hiking routes to Augmented Reality our premium subscription gives you access to many other exciting features.
• PREMIUM FEATURES
Enjoy authored routes from BBC Countryfile, Country Walking, Mountain Bike UK, Trail Running Magazine, AA Walks and more.
• NATIONAL PARK TRAILS ACROSS GREAT BRITAIN
Use OS Maps as your off-road sat nav with automatic ‘snap-to-path’ giving you the most enjoyable and safe route between two points in National Parks.
• VIEW MAPS OFFLINE
Download your favourite areas to view offline – so you can view any part of Great Britain even without signal. Plus, you can export your favourite walking routes to your GPS device.
• UNLIMITED PRINTING (via OS Maps Web)
Print a copy of your custom routes and maps to take with you so you always have a backup
• 3D MAPPING AND FLYTHROUGHS
Explore anywhere in Britain with the Aerial 3D layer. Fly-through a route to get a good understanding of the terrain, find the best viewpoints and discover nearby points of interest.
• AUGMENTED REALITY
Pan the landscape to see what’s nearby including hills and mountains, forest and woodland, transport, settlements, coast and water. And, with one click, find local area information with routes, places to stay and local images.
• USEFUL INFORMATION
Battery life can be dramatically decreased by using GPS constantly.
We release updates to all of our apps as we improve them, making them even more stable and adding extra features. Along the way, your feedback and comments about those apps are really important to us. If there’s something you’d like us to know, please tell at [email protected]
Discover hiking routes, walking routes, cycling paths and so much more with the app that lets you explore the joy of the Great British countryside. Whether you want to hike, bike, run, ramble or walk – discover thousands of exciting map routes today!
Terms & Conditions at os.uk/termsosmaps
This releases includes a number of minor bug fixes
The OS Maps: Explore hiking trails & walking routes is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.