Do you want to run the OSCE Reference Guide for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the OSCE Reference Guide on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the OSCE Reference Guide on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download OSCE Reference Guide for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the OSCE Reference Guide on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the OSCE Reference Guide on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install OSCE Reference Guide on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the OSCE Reference Guide on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the OSCE Reference Guide and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install OSCE Reference Guide for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the OSCE Reference Guide on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the OSCE Reference Guide and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the OSCE Reference Guide and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use OSCE Reference Guide on your PC.
OSCE Reference Guide
|App Name||OSCE Reference Guide|
|Update||December 6, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of OSCE Reference Guide, Guide, and Its Features
This free application is designed to help prepare Medical students with the Clinical skills for the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE).
Detailed reference material is included for ‘History’ preparation describing the type of questions students are expected to ask patients in order to evaluate a thorough diagnosis.
Step by Step instructions of how to perform Physical Examinations is included in a simple structured manner making each topic easy to digest and follow.
The top level categories included are: General, Alimentary, Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Hematological, Integumental, Nervous, Pulmonary, Rheumatoid, Urogenital, Obstetrics, Pediatrics.
Each category includes information covering Reference, History and Examination among several topics.
Learning material can be saved to a saved list for quicker access for those that you are keen to master.
An Abbreviations list is available to help you remember key phrases commonly used throughout medical practice.
If you feel there are any omissions that you would like to see added, or have any issues with that app please send us an Email.
The app has been rewritten with significant performance and stability improvements.
The OSCE Reference Guide is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.