Do you want to run the Parkmobile – Easy parking app for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Parkmobile – Easy parking app on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Parkmobile – Easy parking app on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Parkmobile – Easy parking app for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Parkmobile – Easy parking app on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Parkmobile – Easy parking app for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Parkmobile – Easy parking app
- 5 FAQs of Parkmobile – Easy parking app, Guide, and Its Features
Download Parkmobile – Easy parking app for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Parkmobile – Easy parking app on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Parkmobile – Easy parking app on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Parkmobile – Easy parking app on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Parkmobile – Easy parking app on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Parkmobile – Easy parking app and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Parkmobile – Easy parking app for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Parkmobile – Easy parking app on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Parkmobile – Easy parking app and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Parkmobile – Easy parking app and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Parkmobile – Easy parking app on your PC.
Parkmobile – Easy parking app
|App Name||Parkmobile – Easy parking app|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Parkmobile – Easy parking app, Guide, and Its Features
Parkmobile makes parking quick and simple. Use your phone to only pay for the time you’re parked. Start and stop parking with just 1 click by using GPS location, whether you’re parking in a car park or on the street. With Parkmobile in your pocket, you can find, reserve and pay for parking in one easy-to-use app. Download now for free!
Here’s what you’ll love about the Parkmobile app:
» Save money: no more overpaying – pay for the exact time you park when paying by phone
» Save time: no more dragging yourself through wind and rain to find a parking machine
» No more guesswork for how long you need to park or having to run back to the parking pay and display machine
» No more searching for coins
» The option of a business account, to keep work parking and personal parking separate
Use Parkmobile when you’re…
Going shopping for the day? Have a business meeting? Or simply running some errands? You can always use the Parkmobile app for parking and paying by mobile phone. Since you only pay for the duration you park, you will never pay too much. You can use Parkmobile to park on the street, or in a car park.
How does Parkmobile work?
Register for free if you don’t have an account yet. Once you’ve parked your car, open the app, check the zone code based on your GPS location and press ‘Start’. Your parking action will be transmitted to parking enforcement officers based on your number plate, so you don’t need to worry about getting a ticket. An email, or SMS notification will help remind you about your active parking session. When you return to your vehicle, open the app and press ‘Stop’ to end the parking session. You can settle the parking costs on a monthly basis using a payment method of your choice.
Features you’ll love
» See where you’re most likely to find a parking spot by using Find & Park. Available in Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Leiden, with more locations coming soon!
» Find parking options, fees, and other parking info close to your destination or any location you search for in the app.
» Find parking areas based on GPS location for added convenience. Just double check that the zone code in the app matches the zone code in the street or car park.
» Reserve your parking spot in advance via the app. Available at Schiphol Airport, Rotterdam, The Hague Airport, and over 200 ParkBee garages across the Netherlands.
» Use multiple vehicles for one account, with the option to add or update vehicles in just a few taps.
» Switch between a Private and Business account easily so you can use one app for both your personal and professional parking, with the option to easily declare business expenses.
» Set up SMS or email reminders to keep track of active parking sessions. Receive a notification when parking locations have a maximum time limit, so that you can say goodbye to preventable parking fines. What’s more, you can also activate reminders based on your GPS location.
» Get a handy overview of your parking activity in the app. See where you parked, how long you stayed, and much it cost. All parking transactions are provided in one monthly invoice.
» Save your favourite parking locations, so you can find your frequently-visited parking spots even faster.
» Found a parking spot? Directly navigate there using your preferred app with one simple tap!
Where can you use it?
You can use the Parkmobile app in many cities in the UK, The Netherlands and Belgium. Check the full list of cities available on:
• UK – http://www.parkmobile.co.uk/locations/parking
• NL – https://www.parkmobile.nl/locaties
• BE – https://parkmobile.be/locaties
We update the Parkmobile app as often as possible to make it more reliable for you and help make parking even easier. We crushed some bugs and made a few performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the Parkmobile app.
Questions, interruptions or tips? Tell us about it, we’d love to hear from you!
NL – www.parkmobile.nl/helpdesk
BE – www.parkmobile.be/helpdesk
UK – www.parkmobile.co.uk/helpdesk
The Parkmobile – Easy parking app is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.