Do you want to run the PDF to Word Converter for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the PDF to Word Converter on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the PDF to Word Converter on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download PDF to Word Converter for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the PDF to Word Converter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PDF to Word Converter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PDF to Word Converter on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the PDF to Word Converter on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the PDF to Word Converter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install PDF to Word Converter for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the PDF to Word Converter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the PDF to Word Converter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the PDF to Word Converter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use PDF to Word Converter on your PC.
PDF to Word Converter
|App Name||PDF to Word Converter|
|Update||July 9, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of PDF to Word Converter, Guide, and Its Features
The first-rate PDF to Word converter and document scanner on the market. Easily and quickly convert PDF to Word from anywhere on your device. You can even scan a document with the app and convert scan to text.
✅ Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
✅ Scan a document and convert it to Word
✅ PDF scanner with an industry-leading OCR technology
✅ Import PDFs from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and other cloud storages.
✅ No limits on the file size or number of converted files
Reuse and edit your paper or PDF documents in Word. Fast application and cutting-edge OCR conversion technology allow you to turn your PDF texts, forms and tables into editable Word documents. Converting PDF to doc is not done on your device, so PDF to Word Converter app will not burden your mobile device’s resources or drain its battery.
How to convert PDF to Word
There are two ways to use this file converter to convert PDF files to Word: by starting the app or opening a PDF file in a PDF viewer.
Convert PDF to Word directly from the app:
1. Tap on the + button to add a PDF file.
2. Choose the location where your PDF file is stored. Tap on “files from this device” to upload PDF from your mobile device.
3. If the PDF file you want to convert is stored in the cloud, select one of the cloud options and import the PDF file.
4. NEW: After you tap on the + button, you can scan a paper document and send it for conversion.
Convert PDF to Word from any PDF viewer:
1. If you open your PDF document in a viewer, tap on the share button and from the open in menu choose to open it in PDF to Word Converter app.
2. Once the PDF is imported, it is automatically sent to our servers for conversion.
The converted file is downloaded to your device once the conversion is done. When the file is converted, you can view it and edit it in any Word viewer or editor. You can also rename the converted file or send a copy to someone.
Note: Free conversions take one hour to complete, but fast conversions are completed in seconds.
Bug fixes & performance improvements
The PDF to Word Converter is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.