Do you want to run the Period and Ovulation Tracker for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Period and Ovulation Tracker on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Period and Ovulation Tracker on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Period and Ovulation Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Period and Ovulation Tracker on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Period and Ovulation Tracker for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Period and Ovulation Tracker
- 5 FAQs of Period and Ovulation Tracker, Guide, and Its Features
Download Period and Ovulation Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Period and Ovulation Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Period and Ovulation Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Period and Ovulation Tracker on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Period and Ovulation Tracker on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Period and Ovulation Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Period and Ovulation Tracker for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Period and Ovulation Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Period and Ovulation Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Period and Ovulation Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Period and Ovulation Tracker on your PC.
Period and Ovulation Tracker
|App Name||Period and Ovulation Tracker|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Period and Ovulation Tracker, Guide, and Its Features
Period and Ovulation Tracker Lilly
Lilly is menstrual cycle tracker that helps you track your cycle and can reliably predict your upcoming menstruation, fertile days and ovulation. For a woman trying to conceive (TTC) we have ovulation calculator that predicts your fertile days and helps you get pregnant faster. or to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
With our period calendar app you can enter daily notes and track PMS symptoms, moods, intercourse, period flow, results of ovulation test and pregnancy test.
Lilly tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertile windows through time, we use all up to date scientific methods available to track and plan your cycle.
Using Lilly period calendar is easy, just tap a single button once a month on first day of your period and relax. Lilly will calculate you next period day, ovulation and fertile window and send you timely reminders so you can be prepared.
What separates Lilly from others period tracker apps is women community called Girl Talk forum with thousands of members. Become a part of our supportive woman community and take control of your health, help others with your experience and get advice in time of need.
Lilly period tracker protects your most private data, the calendar can be password locked, keeping your cycle information and period notes hidden from others.
Lilly Period & Ovulation Tracker features:
– Reminders and notifications of your upcoming period, ovulation and fertile days
– Birth control pill reminder which includes pill, patch and ring contraceptive protection
– Yearly menstrual calendar with your menstrual cycle for every month of the year
– Monthly cycle calendar with your period, fertile days and ovulation day clearly marked
– PIN code privacy protection with password lock
– Basal body temperature tracker BBT with graph that helps you predict ovulation day
– Analysis of your menstrual cycle duration and period duration
– Free backup of your menstrual cycle data, when you lose or change your phone all your cycle notes and period history will be synced to new phone
– Menstrual cycle data can be easily exported as a PDF file and sent directly to your doctor on email
– Supportive women’s community, Girl Talk
– Period flow tracking
– Tracking of ovulation tests
– Home screen widget with days left until your next period, so you don’t have to open the app every time
Your feedback means a lot to us! Please email your comments and suggestions on our email: [email protected]
Enjoy your free Lily Period Tracker
Thank you for using Lilly Period and Ovulation Tracker. This is a bug fix update that fixes few known issues and improved Period Tracker performance!
The Period and Ovulation Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.