Do you want to run the Period Tracker – My Calendar for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Period Tracker – My Calendar on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Period Tracker – My Calendar on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Period Tracker – My Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Period Tracker – My Calendar on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Period Tracker – My Calendar for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Period Tracker – My Calendar
- 5 FAQs of Period Tracker – My Calendar, Guide, and Its Features
Download Period Tracker – My Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Period Tracker – My Calendar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Period Tracker – My Calendar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Period Tracker – My Calendar on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Period Tracker – My Calendar on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Period Tracker – My Calendar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Period Tracker – My Calendar for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Period Tracker – My Calendar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Period Tracker – My Calendar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Period Tracker – My Calendar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Period Tracker – My Calendar on your PC.
Period Tracker – My Calendar
|App Name||Period Tracker – My Calendar|
|Update||October 17, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Period Tracker – My Calendar, Guide, and Its Features
Period Ovulation Tracker – My Calendar can help you view past and predict next period, fertile and ovulation day. Never be afraid of missing your period and ovulation.
Period Ovulation Tracker – My Calendar is designed very beautiful and simple. You can easily record and clearly view your note, intercourse, moods, symptoms, weight & temperature chart, pill, etc.
Also you can use My Calendar as contraceptive pill reminder, V-ring reminder, patch and injection reminder, make your life much easy and safe.
● Google Account backup and restoration;
● Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
● Unique period tracker diary design
● Intimacy tracker
● 58 symptoms to choose
● Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
● Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
● Weight and temperature charts
● Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
● Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
● Period and ovulation tracker
● Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
● Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
● Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
● Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
● Multi language to choose
• Bug fixed
The Period Tracker – My Calendar is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.