Do you want to run the Pixel Launcher for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Pixel Launcher on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Pixel Launcher on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Pixel Launcher for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Pixel Launcher on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Pixel Launcher on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Pixel Launcher on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Pixel Launcher on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Pixel Launcher and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Pixel Launcher for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Pixel Launcher on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Pixel Launcher and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Pixel Launcher and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Pixel Launcher on your PC.
|App Name||Pixel Launcher|
|Update||June 6, 2017|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Pixel Launcher, Guide, and Its Features
Pixel Launcher is the home screen experience for the Pixel and Pixel XL phones by Google. Personalized information from Google is just a swipe away.
• Swipe right from your home screen to see personalized Google cards that bring you news and personalized information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Google Search on your primary home screen.
• Swipe up on the bottom Favorites row to find your apps from A-Z.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
• Long-press on apps that support shortcuts to jump right into where you need to go or long-press on the shortcuts to drag them to the home screen.
As of October 2016:
• The weather appears in the top right corner for your current location
• Visual refresh of wallpaper picker
• New circular folder presentation
• Shortcuts on long-press of supporting apps
The Pixel Launcher is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.