Do you want to run the PMAY(U) for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the PMAY(U) on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the PMAY(U) on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download PMAY(U) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the PMAY(U) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PMAY(U) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PMAY(U) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the PMAY(U) on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the PMAY(U) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install PMAY(U) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the PMAY(U) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the PMAY(U) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the PMAY(U) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use PMAY(U) on your PC.
|Developer||PMAY(Urban), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of PMAY(U), Guide, and Its Features
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has been implementing Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) PMAY (U) to address the housing shortage in urban areas of the country with a larger goal of “Housing for All by 2022” and in order to ensure effective implementation of PMAY (U) Mission, the Ministry regularly monitors key indicators of the programmes at various fora.
The objective of Mobile application will allow beneficiaries of PMAY (Urban) from all Mission Component to:-
1. To capture and upload 02 high resolution photographs (atleast 300 dpi) of completed houses along with beneficiary’s family.
2. To capture and upload 02 selfies of beneficiary with her house.
3. To capture and upload 01 video clip [30 – 60 seconds) of success stories of beneficiaries in front of beneficiary house having logo of PMAY (U).
The basic idea to create photo and video bank on beneficiaries testimonial which includes transforming experience of beneficiaries after moving into a pucca house under PMAY (U)- It may
1. Include Dignified living, Availability of Basic Amenities (Water, electricity, Kitchen, toilet etc.)
2. Emotions she has experienced such as: Increased Self Esteem, Sense of pride and dignity, Improved Social Status, Safety and Security for the family, Protected Environment for the girl child, children’s education especially that of the girl child.
The PMAY(U) is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.