Do you want to run the PPP Widget 3 for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the PPP Widget 3 on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the PPP Widget 3 on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download PPP Widget 3 for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the PPP Widget 3 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the PPP Widget 3 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install PPP Widget 3 on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the PPP Widget 3 on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the PPP Widget 3 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install PPP Widget 3 for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the PPP Widget 3 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the PPP Widget 3 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the PPP Widget 3 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use PPP Widget 3 on your PC.
PPP Widget 3
|App Name||PPP Widget 3|
|Update||March 3, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of PPP Widget 3, Guide, and Its Features
Needs ROOT access – read the full description !!
Note: This app does not support local installation with a downloaded APK.
PPP Widget 3 is a fundamentally re-written version of PPP Widget 2. It has all features of that earlier app; the main difference is that it supports several new modem connection variants – not just the old PPP !! The new ones – in case you are an expert – are NCM, ECM and QMI.
Also, it comes with its own native USB code, effectively backporting some bugfixes for Android’s early USB API (pre 4.3).
This in turn made it possible to use asynchronous USB transfers throughout, which results in a noteable speed boost.
It was tested with newer Huawei modems like the E3272 and E3372. It should be able to work with most 3G/4G/LTE modems. Like with PPP Widget 2, you can also use classic cell phones with modem capabilities via Bluetooth.
THERE IS NO APP ICON !!
As with the predecessors, you CAN’T start this app by touching an icon or using a launcher. You have to place the WIDGET on your workspace to enable it. Make sure you know how to access WIDGETS on your device.
REQUIREMENTS (read carefully before complaining):
– Needs root access, with “SuperSU” app or Magisk
– For USB: needs USB host connection (with OTG adapter)
– For USB: needs external USB power
Regarding the last point: modems often draw more power than tablets or phones can deliver. Even if they do with full battery, there may be instabilities if the battery is drained.
I use a cheap OTG Y cable which can employ any generic micro USB power adapter to ‘inject’ power to the modem while plugged in. Much less drain on the battery !!
This app is free. There are no ads. It does not use the Internet itself. It does not access and transmit any user or device data. It does not monitor any content on the network connection it provides. If you don’t trust my promises, simply do not install this.
Note that this app is intended to work around the limitations of common stock firmwares. It was NOT tested with custom ROMs where the developers are free to get rid of these limitations easily.
If this app does not work for you immediately, don’t just complain. Report your problems at the support forum; there may be a chance for improvement. See “app website” for the link or go to
– Bugfix release: several fixes for occasional crashes
The PPP Widget 3 is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.