Do you want to run the Random Video Chat for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Random Video Chat on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Random Video Chat on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Random Video Chat for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Random Video Chat on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Random Video Chat on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Random Video Chat on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Random Video Chat on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Random Video Chat and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Random Video Chat for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Random Video Chat on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Random Video Chat and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Random Video Chat and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Random Video Chat on your PC.
Random Video Chat
|App Name||Random Video Chat|
|Update||September 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Random Video Chat, Guide, and Its Features
Best Live Video chat application,
Video chat with no login required use direct video call feature.
Random Video Chat app connects you to the rest of the world with a single tap!
It’s now easy and fast to communicate across the world!
Random video call is a video chatting app for making new friends, finding instantly face to face random strangers from anywhere.
Live Chat is a full of fun and its addicting because real people chat with real time.
Live video call & live vidio chat is free video chat app so enjoy it anytime anywhere
this stranger chat is helps you to meet new friends online.
So Install Random Video Chat app and enjoy with strangers
App reporting system is improved
The Random Video Chat is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.