Do you want to run the Researcher: Discover & Discuss for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Researcher: Discover & Discuss on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Researcher: Discover & Discuss on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Researcher: Discover & Discuss for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Researcher: Discover & Discuss on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Researcher: Discover & Discuss for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Researcher: Discover & Discuss
- 5 FAQs of Researcher: Discover & Discuss, Guide, and Its Features
Download Researcher: Discover & Discuss for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Researcher: Discover & Discuss on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Researcher: Discover & Discuss on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Researcher: Discover & Discuss on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Researcher: Discover & Discuss on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Researcher: Discover & Discuss and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Researcher: Discover & Discuss for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Researcher: Discover & Discuss on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Researcher: Discover & Discuss and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Researcher: Discover & Discuss and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Researcher: Discover & Discuss on your PC.
Researcher: Discover & Discuss
|App Name||Researcher: Discover & Discuss|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Researcher: Discover & Discuss, Guide, and Its Features
NEVER MISS IMPORTANT RESEARCH
Researcher is where you discover and discuss the latest scientific, scholarly and academic research.
The only tool you need to stay up to date. With keyword and author feeds, notifications, trending papers, bookmarks, institutional access and syncing with Mendeley or Zotero, staying on top of the latest scholarly literature has never been easier.
Keep up-to-date with scientific and academic content from over 18,000 sources, including:
Universities news and blogs
Leading life sciences and technology companies
DISCUSS WITH RESEARCHER LIVE
Hear directly from scientists and connect with peers via Researcher Live: built-in Live events that bring breakthrough research directly to you.
Listen to, ask questions and discuss trending topics and papers directly with the researchers behind them.
FREE TO USE
Researcher is free to download and always will be. Get started in a few simple steps and create your own personalised feeds.
DISCOVER WHAT’S NEW BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
No more email alerts, no more RSS feeds. Access to industry research and paper abstracts from 18,000 content sources across 10 different subject areas delivered directly to you in a social media style feed. Be the first to discover relevant content from all the top STEM, Social Science and Humanities publications – you’ll never miss essential research again.
JOIN A FAST-GROWING COMMUNITY
Join the 2.1 million users from around the world, who already use Researcher to get new, relevant scholarly content every day.
CREATE FEEDS FOR KEYWORDS OR AUTHORS
Personalise your app. Set up feeds to show paper abstracts including your chosen keywords and authors so you can easily discover what matters to you.
BOOKMARK PAPERS FOR LATER
Discover research at your own pace. Bookmark papers to read later from any mobile device or from your laptop by going to www.researcher-app.com.
LINK YOUR ACCOUNT WITH MENDELEY OR ZOTERO
Send your papers to your chosen reference manager. We support Mendeley and Zotero.
TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS AND NEVER MISS IMPORTANT RESEARCH
All you need to do is turn on notifications to get updates on your content preferences.
You won’t have to worry about missing vital research ever again.
FIND OUT WHAT’S TRENDING
Discover what papers are gaining traction in your subject and in other research areas.
READ OPEN ACCESS CONTENT WITH EASE
We’ve integrated Unpaywall with Researcher so you can read and discover open access content that helps you move forward with your research.
LOG IN WITH YOUR UNIVERSITY CREDENTIALS
To see the full-text of papers, you can log in using your university credentials. We offer institutional login for libraries and institutions that use EZProxy.
TRANSLATE ANY ABSTRACT OR POST
By using Google Translate or Microsoft Translator you can translate paper abstracts, news and blogs into any language from within the app.
RESEARCHER’S CONTENT COVERAGE
We have more than 18,000 sources of research covering all major disciplines:
Medical & Health Sciences
Life Sciences and Biology
Chemistry & Materials Science
Engineering & Computer Science
Social Sciences & Psychology
Earth Sciences & Geography
Physics and Mathematics
Business & Management
Arts & Humanities
Economics and Finance.
In the app, you can find all the top journals and papers from Springer Nature, Hindawi, ACS , Elsevier, Wiley, Taylor and Francis, RSC, BMJ, IEEE, arXiv, PubMed, PLOS, F1000, Cell, Science AAAS and more.
Disclaimer: Researcher aggregates the abstracts of recently published academic papers. The content includes a combination of open access papers, pre-prints and copyright protected articles behind a paywall. In order to access paid content, users must have valid institutional credentials or provide payment to the publisher.
This update includes general improvements and optimisation.
Let us know what you think by leaving a review or emailing us at [email protected]
The Researcher: Discover & Discuss is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.