Do you want to run the RevHeadz Engine Sounds for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download RevHeadz Engine Sounds for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RevHeadz Engine Sounds on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the RevHeadz Engine Sounds and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install RevHeadz Engine Sounds for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the RevHeadz Engine Sounds and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the RevHeadz Engine Sounds and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your PC.
RevHeadz Engine Sounds
|App Name||RevHeadz Engine Sounds|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of RevHeadz Engine Sounds, Guide, and Its Features
RevHeadz Engine Sounds is a state-of-the-art interactive engine sounds application, accurately simulating a huge range of modern and classic cars and motorcycles from off-road to Grand Prix and everything in-between. RevHeadz Engine Sounds puts you in control of gear-shifts, brakes, and accelerator speed, incorporating sonic models of real engine sounds with real-world mechanical physical parameters including speedometer, tachometer, accelerator, brake, drive ratios, drive lashing, engine load, gear-shifts and backfire logic. To experience the real scope of RevHeadz Engine Sounds, simply connect your device to a home or car sound system and take control of the best engine sounds ever created.
You can also experience RevHeadz Engine Sounds while driving your own car using OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics / OBD2) communication. *Requires an OBD-II compliant vehicle that supports engine RPM and an ELM / OBD Wifi or Bluetooth adapter.
For information and troubleshooting OBD-II:
Free Pack Includes:
– 6.0L V12 Italian Supercar
– 1000cc V4 Japanese Sports Bike
– 4.7L V8 American Classic Muscle Car
– 1.3L RX Rotary
– 100cc Chainsaw
– 1800cc V-Twin Cruiser
– NIS 350Z V8 Super GT
– AM V12 GT3
– FER 458 GT3
Classic V8 Sports Car Pack Includes:
Classic American Muscle Pack Includes:
GT Pack 1 Includes:
– AUD R8 LMS GT3
– CHEV CAM GT3
– POR 997 GT3 R
– BENT CONT GT3
GT Pack 2 Includes:
– BMW Z4 GT3
– MERC AMG GT3
– FRD GT LM GT3
– FER FXX K
GT Pack 3 Includes:
– MCLN 12C GT3
– NIS GT-R GT3
– CHEV COR C7.R
– FER 488 GT3
Import Pack Includes:
– 4.8L V10 LF-Nurb Onboard Sound
– 4.8L V10 LF-Nurb Exhaust Sound
– 2.0L 4-Boxer 86 Tuned
– 3.5L V6 Trophy
Historic Grand Prix Pack Includes:
– 3.0L Flat-12 1978 Italian Classic
– 3.0 V8 1976 World Champion
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 World Champion
Modern Grand Prix Pack Includes:
– 2.4L V8 2013 Onboard Sound
– 2.4L V8 2013 Exhaust Sound
– 3.0L V10 2004 World Champion
Off Road Pack Includes:
– 2.0L Flat-4T Rallycar
– 450cc 4-Stroke Quad Bike
– 250cc 2-Stroke Dirt Bike
Race Car Pack Includes:
– 5.8L V8 American Stockcar
– 5.5L V10 TDI German LMP
– 3.6L Flat-6 German GT3
Street Tuner Pack Includes:
– 3.7L V6 Z-Car
– 1.6L Inline-4 86 Classic
– 2.0L Triple Rotor Drift
Street Bike Pack Includes:
– 1200cc V-Twin American Chopper
– 1200cc V-Twin Italian Sports Bike
– 1050cc Triple British Sports Bike
Supercar Pack Includes:
– 5.2L V10 Italian Supercar
– 4.5L V8 Italian Supercar
– 3.2L V6 Japanese Supercar
V8 Thunder Pack Includes:
– 6.2L V8 Caddy Racecar
– 5.0L V8 Australian Racecar
– 11.5L V8 Monster Truck
– Improvements to sound simulation in OBD2 mode.
– Support for OBD2 mode to work with EV’s.
– Fixed compatibility issue with Android 12.
The RevHeadz Engine Sounds is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.