Do you want to run the RFI – Radio France Internationale for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the RFI – Radio France Internationale on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the RFI – Radio France Internationale on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download RFI – Radio France Internationale for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install RFI – Radio France Internationale on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install RFI – Radio France Internationale for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 RFI – Radio France Internationale
- 5 FAQs of RFI – Radio France Internationale, Guide, and Its Features
Download RFI – Radio France Internationale for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the RFI – Radio France Internationale on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RFI – Radio France Internationale on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RFI – Radio France Internationale on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the RFI – Radio France Internationale on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the RFI – Radio France Internationale and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install RFI – Radio France Internationale for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the RFI – Radio France Internationale on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the RFI – Radio France Internationale and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the RFI – Radio France Internationale and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use RFI – Radio France Internationale on your PC.
RFI – Radio France Internationale
|App Name||RFI – Radio France Internationale|
|Developer||France Médias Monde|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of RFI – Radio France Internationale, Guide, and Its Features
Follow the latest international, French and African top stories and headlines thanks to our selection of articles, listen to live streaming and on-demand radio news and music programs. This news and music app provides you with a free, simple and friendly app for all your devices.
RFI (Radio France Internationale) is a news radio broadcasting worldwide from Paris, France.
1 live 24/7 programs : RFI English
Download this FREE app now, and listen to the latest daily international news and music programs, in one of these languages: English, French, Cambodian, Chinese, Hausa, Swahili, Mandingo, Fulfulde, Spanish, Persian, Portuguese, Portuguese do brazil, Russian, Vietnamese, Romanian.
– LIVE streaming of news bulletins, shows, interviews, music programs and chronicles
– On-demand service to catch-up with past news and music programs
– A rich multilingual service with 15 languages to choose from
– Subscribe to breaking news alerts
– Follow the latest international, French and African top stories and headlines thanks to our selection of articles and live radio news programmes
We are striving to create a great mobile experience for you, and welcome your feedback: https://rfi.my/SupportApp
Thank you for listening to Radio France International!
We fixed some minor bugs and made a few improvements in the app stability and performance.
Rate us or leave a comment, we will be happy to consider your ideas.
Please send them at http://rfi.my/SupportApp
The RFI – Radio France Internationale is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.