Do you want to run the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music
- 5 FAQs of Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music, Guide, and Its Features
Download Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music on your PC.
Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music
|App Name||Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music|
|Developer||Big Bang Inc.|
|Update||September 11, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music, Guide, and Its Features
Ringtone Maker is free app creates ringtones, alarms, and notifications from MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV,AAC(M4A)/MP4, 3GPP/AMR, MIDI files. Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone.
Make your own unique free ringtones is fast and easy. You can set the starting and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
You can also record your own or your kids’ voice, and make them to ringtone or notification. Enjoy reminding you to answer the call with your child’s voice.
Free ringtone and music download.
Copy, cut and paste. (So you can merge different music files together very easily.)
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 6 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Default save path, you can change then in setting of “Ringtone Maker”:
Ringtone: Internal storage/ringtones
Notification: Internal storage/notifications
Alarm: Internal storage/alarms
Music: Internal storage/music
AD free version:
Music not show:
Android system is very slow to update its music database, so it takes time if you just download your music. You can use “Scan” menu of “Ringtone Maker” to force update.
Google Play Music can’t be display, as it’s hidden in special way, other app can’t access it.
Workaround : You can access Google Music with the Chrome browser on your phone. Select the desktop site. Select your desired song, click on the 3 dots on the right. A window will pop up, giving you options, including download to device. Download and then use “Ringtone Maker”. It will now be able to be found on your device.
Ringtones & music downloads used in Ringtone Maker app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license, credited inside the app.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
If you still have concern, please use Ringpod. It’s same as “Ringtone Maker”, but doesn’t require Contact permission.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
GNU Lesser General Public License
Crash issue fix
The Ringtone Maker – create free ringtones from music is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.