Do you want to run the Roku – Official Remote Control for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Roku – Official Remote Control on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Roku – Official Remote Control on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Roku – Official Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Roku – Official Remote Control on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Roku – Official Remote Control for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Roku – Official Remote Control
- 5 FAQs of Roku – Official Remote Control, Guide, and Its Features
Download Roku – Official Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Roku – Official Remote Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Roku – Official Remote Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Roku – Official Remote Control on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Roku – Official Remote Control on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Roku – Official Remote Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Roku – Official Remote Control for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Roku – Official Remote Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Roku – Official Remote Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Roku – Official Remote Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Roku – Official Remote Control on your PC.
Roku – Official Remote Control
|App Name||Roku – Official Remote Control|
|Update||December 11, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Roku – Official Remote Control, Guide, and Its Features
Get to know the must-have streaming sidekick!
Use the free Roku® mobile app to:
• Control your Roku devices with a convenient remote
• Use your voice or keyboard to quickly search for entertainment
• Enjoy private listening with headphones
• Stream free movies, live TV, and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Cast media files from your phone, like videos and photos, to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku devices
• Enter text on your Roku device more easily with your mobile keyboard
You must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device to use certain features of the mobile app. Some features require a compatible Roku device and may require logging into your Roku account.
• Voice search is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada. It’s also available in Spanish in Mexico and the US.
• The Roku Channel can be viewed in the mobile app in the US only.
• Some channels require payment, can change, and vary by country.
For more information and troubleshooting, go to http://support.roku.com
– Fixed a UI update issue in the Continue Watching row.
– Fixed an intermittent playback issue.
– Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Roku – Official Remote Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.