Do you want to run the RSHS GO for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the RSHS GO on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the RSHS GO on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download RSHS GO for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the RSHS GO on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RSHS GO on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RSHS GO on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the RSHS GO on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the RSHS GO and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install RSHS GO for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the RSHS GO on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the RSHS GO and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the RSHS GO and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use RSHS GO on your PC.
|App Name||RSHS GO|
|Update||March 19, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs of RSHS GO, Guide, and Its Features
RSHS-GO! adalah aplikasi pelayanan di lingkungan RSUP Dr. Hasan Sadikin Bandung. RSHS-GO! dapat dioperasikan menggunakan akses internet.
RSHS menyediakan fasilitas untuk memudahkan pasien untuk mengakses layanan dasar RSUP Dr. Hasan Sadikin Bandung. dengan harapan utama adalah untuk layanan prima RSHS kepada masyarakat luas di Jawa Barat khususnya.
APA SYARAT MENGGUNAKAN RSHS GO?
syarat utama berjalannya aplikasi ini adalah sudah terdaftar sebagai pasien di RSUP Dr. Hasan Sadikin atau mempunya KIP (Kartu Identitas Pasien)
Kami Sangat Senang Mendapatkan Feedback, Pertanyaan atau Perhatian besar dari anda. silahkan Kirimkan Email Kepada Kami di :
RSHS-GO! is a service application in the Hospital Dr. Hasan Sadikin. RSHS-GO! can be operated using internet access.
RSHS provide facilities to enable patients to access basic services Hospital Dr. Hasan Sadikin. with the main expectation is for outstanding service to the public Hasan Sadikin Hospital in West Java in particular.
The main requirement passage of this application is already registered as a patient at the Hospital Dr. Hasan Sadikin or possessed KIP (Patient Identity Card)
We Are Very Glad to Get Feedback, Questions or most of your attention. please send email to Us at:
The RSHS GO is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.