Do you want to run the S File Explorer & File Manager for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the S File Explorer & File Manager on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the S File Explorer & File Manager on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download S File Explorer & File Manager for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install S File Explorer & File Manager on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install S File Explorer & File Manager for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 S File Explorer & File Manager
- 5 FAQs of S File Explorer & File Manager, Guide, and Its Features
Download S File Explorer & File Manager for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the S File Explorer & File Manager on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the S File Explorer & File Manager on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install S File Explorer & File Manager on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the S File Explorer & File Manager on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the S File Explorer & File Manager and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install S File Explorer & File Manager for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the S File Explorer & File Manager on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the S File Explorer & File Manager and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the S File Explorer & File Manager and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use S File Explorer & File Manager on your PC.
S File Explorer & File Manager
|App Name||S File Explorer & File Manager|
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of S File Explorer & File Manager, Guide, and Its Features
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a simple, free, and easy-to-use file management app that takes less than 15MB of storage on your phone.
* KEY FEATURES *
# Manage Files All in One: The ES File Explorer allows you to browse, create, rename, compress, decompress, move files and folders and manage internal and external storage.
# Hidden Cabinet: In this file browsing app, you can hide files and folders in the hidden cabinet. To view the hidden files, first, you need to enable lock in the settings and set up a password. And then go to the hidden cabinet and enter the password.
# Recycle Bin: Deleted your important file/ folder by mistake? No need to worry as now you can restore the deleted files/ folders from the recycle bin of this file managing app.
# Junk Clean: The ES File Manager lets you delete and clean the junk or residual files.
# Themes: The file manager/ file browser app provides light and dark-colored in-app background. Also, users can change primary colors, accent colors, and color of status and navigation bar.
# File Transfer Protocol (FTP): Access your android device storage from PC to access and manage files.
#SMB: This file browsing/ file managing app allows you to access your home PC files and folders on your android device using SMB (Samba) Connection.
# Cloud Storage: This S file explorer/ file manager allows you to transfer files to drive, dropbox and cloud.
# Built-in various file type viewer and player: This file managing app lets you play videos, view images, and documents within the app.
# Supports more than 30 languages.
We at ES Applications are always trying our best in delivering a better user experience. If you have any queries or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected] We would love to hear from you.
Major Bugs Fixes
The S File Explorer & File Manager is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.