Do you want to run the School Planner for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the School Planner on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the School Planner on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download School Planner for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the School Planner on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the School Planner on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install School Planner on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the School Planner on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the School Planner and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install School Planner for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the School Planner on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the School Planner and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the School Planner and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use School Planner on your PC.
|App Name||School Planner|
|Developer||Andrea Dal Cin|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of School Planner, Guide, and Its Features
School Planner is a handy app for students of all ages that was designed to help you organize your career as a student and have everything under control. Whether you are attending elementary school, high school or college, this is the app for you!
Writing down homework, assignments, exams and reminders is simple and fast and daily notifications will help you never forget anything. The built-in calendar is highly optimized for the needs of students and allows you to manage your events and activities more easily.
Keep your timetable and daily schedule always at hand and plan your studies accordingly. The timetable is highly customizable: you can assign different colors to each subject and view events saved in the calendar.
Manage your grades and subjects and stay up to date on your progress thanks to the automatic calculation of average.
Record your lectures and organize them automatically.
Save your teachers’ contact info and organize their phone numbers, office hours and email addresses.
Sync your agendas with all your devices and back up your data on Google Drive.
The beautiful and modern design, inspired by Google’s Material Design, makes the user experience intuitive and rewarding in its every aspect.
– Simple, fast and intuitive
– Agenda for homework, exams, reminders
– Beautiful, colorful themes
– Backup on Google Drive
– Notifications for assignments, tests, reminders
– Management of grades, marks, subjects
– Record your lectures
Thank you for using our app! Today we bring a major update that completely revamps the user interface of School Planner.
– Enjoy an all new, more modern user interface
– Dark mode has arrived!
– Improved stability and speed
– Compatibility with the upcoming versions of Android
The School Planner is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.