Do you want to run the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Send Anywhere (File Transfer) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Send Anywhere (File Transfer) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
- 5 FAQs of Send Anywhere (File Transfer), Guide, and Its Features
Download Send Anywhere (File Transfer) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Send Anywhere (File Transfer) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Send Anywhere (File Transfer) on your PC.
Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
|App Name||Send Anywhere (File Transfer)|
|Update||September 17, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Send Anywhere (File Transfer), Guide, and Its Features
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
For more information about our terms and policies, please visit our site.
Fixed invisible bugs and improved performance.
= Performance improve=
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
If you have any questions please go to More Menu > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks! 🙌
The Send Anywhere (File Transfer) is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.