Do you want to run the Servify – Device Assistant for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Servify – Device Assistant on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Servify – Device Assistant on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Servify – Device Assistant for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Servify – Device Assistant on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Servify – Device Assistant for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Servify – Device Assistant
- 5 FAQs of Servify – Device Assistant, Guide, and Its Features
Download Servify – Device Assistant for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Servify – Device Assistant on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Servify – Device Assistant on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Servify – Device Assistant on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Servify – Device Assistant on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Servify – Device Assistant and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Servify – Device Assistant for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Servify – Device Assistant on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Servify – Device Assistant and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Servify – Device Assistant and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Servify – Device Assistant on your PC.
Servify – Device Assistant
|App Name||Servify – Device Assistant|
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Servify – Device Assistant, Guide, and Its Features
At Servify, we constantly endeavor to provide the best after-sales service experience for consumer electronic devices to all customers. Hence as part of the solution, we are orchestrating the creation of various Device Protection Plans by collaborating with the top consumer electronic brands. This app connects various OEM brands, Service centres, Logistic partners & other stakeholders, bringing them together on one platform & thus providing a seamless user experience to our customers.
DEVICE LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Device Care -> Device Service Experience -> Trade-in
Device Care – Buy Protection plans ranging from Accidental & Liquid Damage, Screen Damage to Extended Warranty for your mobile device. All service repairs are carried out at brand authorized service centers only & using genuine spare parts.
Digital Service Experience – Book a repair from your home, avail free pick-up & drop of your portable device using the app. Digitally track the end to end repair journey.
Trade-in Program – Our app uses an AI-based algorithm, which tests the device hardware thoroughly and determines the best value for your mobile device.
Key Features –
DEVICE PROTECTION PLANS:
– Check eligibility using IMEI
– Select Protection Plan
– Make Payment Online
– Activate Plan
– Raise a device repair request*
– Select contactless Pick-Up & Drop from your location*
– Jump the queue by pre-booking a visit to the service centre
– Track your device repair journey using the mobile app or web portal
– Pay online for repairs
– Enjoy a completely paperless repair process
NON PORTABLE DEVICE REPAIR:
– Book on-site repairs for non-portable devices
– Track the technician
– Pay online for repairs
TRADE-IN YOUR DEVICE:
– Run diagnostics to check the health of your device
– Get the Best Value for your device
– Customer Support
– Connect with the brand’s service center
In this release we have made the Claims Tracking experience much more smoother. Here are the details –
– Tracking ID and Url added for worry-free pickup and drop-off
– More informative Status updates
– Now just tap to copy reference id & tracking id
Also fixed OTP autofill bug along with Security enhancements.
The Servify – Device Assistant is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.