Do you want to run the Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Simply Piano by JoyTunes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Simply Piano by JoyTunes on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Simply Piano by JoyTunes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Simply Piano by JoyTunes for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Simply Piano by JoyTunes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Simply Piano by JoyTunes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Simply Piano by JoyTunes on your PC.
Simply Piano by JoyTunes
|App Name||Simply Piano by JoyTunes|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Simply Piano by JoyTunes, Guide, and Its Features
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019.
– Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
– Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
– Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
– Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No piano or keyboard? Try the Touch Courses with a beautiful touch screen piano to turn your device into a virtual piano.
How it works:
– Place your mobile or tablet device on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
– Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
– Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
– The available courses match 2 years of piano learning, and new courses are added all the time
(the pace depends on your individual pace of course)
How the Membership works:
– All app users can play a free course. Upgrade to a premium membership package at any time
– Members will receive full access to ALL 23 courses, with new courses added regularly
– All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition –
– “World Summit Award”, by the United Nations
– “EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
– “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
– “Best Tablet Game”, GameIS
– “Parents’ Choice Award”
– “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Learn library songs at your own pace, slow down the music till you get it right.
The Simply Piano by JoyTunes is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.