Do you want to run the SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install SmartNews: Local Breaking News on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 SmartNews: Local Breaking News
- 5 FAQs of SmartNews: Local Breaking News, Guide, and Its Features
Download SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SmartNews: Local Breaking News on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the SmartNews: Local Breaking News and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install SmartNews: Local Breaking News for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the SmartNews: Local Breaking News and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the SmartNews: Local Breaking News and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use SmartNews: Local Breaking News on your PC.
SmartNews: Local Breaking News
|App Name||SmartNews: Local Breaking News|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of SmartNews: Local Breaking News, Guide, and Its Features
SmartNews is the award-winning local news app downloaded by 50+ million readers in 150+ countries! Read the latest US, world, sports news, get local weather forecasts — and much more.
SmartNews analyzes millions of articles every day to deliver the top trending news influencing the world right now.
SmartNews delivers high-quality news headlines and breaking news from top national news publishers: NBC News, USA Today, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, FOX News, Bloomberg, The Guardian, Politico, TMZ, NY Post, Business Insider and more.
Customize your SmartNews experience with smart news channels: US news, world news, sports, business news, politics, entertainment – and many others.
“Browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline. SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.”
Breaking News —
Notifications for local breaking news headlines.
Smart Mode —
Readability mode for optimal news reading experience.
Offline News Reading —
Fetch trending news and read it offline.
COVID Map —
Custom COVID tracking widget with the latest local case counts and vaccination updates.
Awarded Best News App:
– Best App of the Year, 2013 (Japan) – Google
Get your breaking local news and local weather forecast in SmartNews.
– New publishers include Advnture, Cinema Blend, and many more!
The SmartNews: Local Breaking News is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.