Do you want to run the SpeedView: Legacy Edition for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the SpeedView: Legacy Edition on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the SpeedView: Legacy Edition on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download SpeedView: Legacy Edition for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install SpeedView: Legacy Edition on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install SpeedView: Legacy Edition for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 SpeedView: Legacy Edition
- 5 FAQs of SpeedView: Legacy Edition, Guide, and Its Features
Download SpeedView: Legacy Edition for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the SpeedView: Legacy Edition on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SpeedView: Legacy Edition on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SpeedView: Legacy Edition on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the SpeedView: Legacy Edition on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the SpeedView: Legacy Edition and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install SpeedView: Legacy Edition for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the SpeedView: Legacy Edition on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the SpeedView: Legacy Edition and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the SpeedView: Legacy Edition and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use SpeedView: Legacy Edition on your PC.
SpeedView: Legacy Edition
|App Name||SpeedView: Legacy Edition|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of SpeedView: Legacy Edition, Guide, and Its Features
SpeedView is an advanced speedometer application that uses the phone’s built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum and average speed, as well as the direction, total distance, and time traveled. Suitable for running, car driving, biking, or hiking.
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car’s dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
This version is ad-supported. A paid version without ads and more features is also available.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
Support for SDK level 30
The SpeedView: Legacy Edition is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.