Do you want to run the Split Screen Shortcut for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Split Screen Shortcut on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Split Screen Shortcut on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Split Screen Shortcut for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Split Screen Shortcut on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Split Screen Shortcut on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Split Screen Shortcut on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Split Screen Shortcut on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Split Screen Shortcut and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Split Screen Shortcut for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Split Screen Shortcut on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Split Screen Shortcut and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Split Screen Shortcut and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Split Screen Shortcut on your PC.
Split Screen Shortcut
|App Name||Split Screen Shortcut|
|Update||August 6, 2019|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs of Split Screen Shortcut, Guide, and Its Features
The Android Oreo shortcut to activate split-screen mode by long pressing the overview AKA recent apps button was removed in Android Pie. This app fixes that.
This app adds optional shortcuts to toggle Android’s split-screen mode like:
• long pressing the home button
• long pressing the back button
• long pressing the overview button
• tapping the accessibility button
• tapping on a notification in the notification drawer
• pinnable shortcut to toggle split-screen mode (intended to be used by 3rd party apps like Automate)
• option: “More settings…” > “Emulate home press on split”
* new language support!
* portuguesa, indonesia, русский, española
The Split Screen Shortcut is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.