Do you want to run the Sports+ for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Sports+ on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Sports+ on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Sports+ for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Sports+ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sports+ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sports+ on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Sports+ on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Sports+ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Sports+ for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Sports+ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Sports+ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Sports+ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Sports+ on your PC.
|Update||August 19, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Sports+, Guide, and Its Features
Activity data storage(up to 21-day)
12-digit chronograph, hour, minute, second, day, month and week
Interrupted timing/continuous timing
12/24 hour format options
Beep alarm and notification
Ultralow-power Bluetooth 4.0 protocol; (Android 4.3 or above)
Notification of incoming calls, messages, QQ messages and WeiChat messages
Low battery indicator
Act as a remote control to take photos on mobile phone .
Intelligent synchronization of the mobile phone’s time, date and alarm, without tedious manual operation
24-hour accurate 3D step counting/calorie consumption/distance monitoring
Connect the app in mobile phones or tablet devices and upload sport data to cloud server for backup
Share activity data with friends via app (in English and Chinese version) and show the leaderboard
One button to turn on/off bluetooth; quick switch among different modes to save power
Up to 1 year in none bluetooth mode or 6 months when use bluetooth with 1pcs 2032 battery.
The Sports+ is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.