Do you want to run the Starbucks Philippines for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Starbucks Philippines on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Starbucks Philippines on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Starbucks Philippines for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Starbucks Philippines on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Starbucks Philippines on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Starbucks Philippines on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Starbucks Philippines on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Starbucks Philippines and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Starbucks Philippines for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Starbucks Philippines on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Starbucks Philippines and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Starbucks Philippines and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Starbucks Philippines on your PC.
|App Name||Starbucks Philippines|
|Developer||Starbucks Coffee Company|
|Update||October 1, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs of Starbucks Philippines, Guide, and Its Features
Welcome to the official Starbucks® Philippines app.
The Starbucks® Philippines app is a convenient way to pay in store and earn Rewards. Rewards are built right in, so you’ll collect Stars and start earning free drinks and food with every purchase.
Introducing new ways to pick up orders using the app – simply tap to order and choose to pick up from a store, a drive-thru window, an outdoor pickup point or the store’s parking spot.
Pay in store
Save time and earn Rewards when you pay with the Starbucks® app at any stores in the Philippines.
Track your Stars and redeem Rewards for a free drink or food from the bakery and cake menu. Receive custom offers as a Starbucks® Rewards member.
Check your Starbucks Card balance, add money, view past purchases and transfer balances between cards.
Find a store
See stores near you, get directions, hours and view store amenities before you make the trip.
Simply sign in with a registered email address and password for existing Starbucks Rewards members or join the Starbucks® Rewards program for new members.
The Starbucks Philippines is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.