Do you want to run the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep
- 5 FAQs of Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep, Guide, and Its Features
Download Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep on your PC.
Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep
|App Name||Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep|
|Developer||Leap Fitness Group|
|Update||September 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep, Guide, and Its Features
This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power.
No locked Features
All features are 100% FREE. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
No sign-in required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
Start, Pause and Reset
You can pause and start step counter at any time to save power. The app will stop background-refreshing statistics once you pause it. And you can reset today’s steps and count from 0 if you want to.
This step tracker is designed by our Google Play Best of 2016 winning team. The clean design makes it easy to use.
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your last 24 hours’, weekly and monthly statistics in graphs.
Backup & Restore Data
You can back up and restore data from your Google drive. Keep your data safe and never lose your data.
Multi colorful themes are under development. You can choose your favorite one to enjoy this step tracker.
● To ensure the accuracy of step tracker, please input your correct information in settings, because it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
● You are welcome to adjust sensitivity to make pedometer count steps more accurately.
● Because of the device power saving processing, some devices stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
● Steps tracker is not available for devices with older versions when their screen is locked. It’s not a bug. We are sorry to say that we are not able to solve this problem.
Looking for an accurate step counter & steps tracker? Does your pedometer use too much power? Our step counter & steps tracker is the most accurate one you can find and is also a battery saving pedometer. Get our step counter & steps tracker now!
Weight Loss Apps
Looking for lose weight app and step tracker? No satisfied weight loss apps? Here is the best lose weight app – step tracker you can find to help you lose weight. This lose weight app – step tracker not only can count steps but also a good weight loss apps.
Walking App & Walking app
The best walking app, step counter & walking app ever! It’s not only a walking app, pedometer & walking app, but also a walk planner. Try this walk planner, pedometer, get in better shape and keep fit with walk planner, step counter.
Samsung health & Google fit
Can’t your steps tracking app sync data to Samsung health & Google fit? You can try this pedometer. It makes syncing data to Samsung Health & Google fit easy.
Health and fitness
Looking for a health and fitness app? Why not try pedometer? This pedometer is designed to improve your health and fitness.
Free health apps
There are so many free health apps on Google Play. Among all these free health apps, you’ll find that pedometer is the most popular one.
Want a walk planner to keep fitness and walkfit? Walkfit is a good method of burning calories. Download this app to walkfit and keep in good shape.
The Step Counter – Pedometer, MStep is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.