Do you want to run the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot
- 5 FAQs of Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot, Guide, and Its Features
Download Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot on your PC.
Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot
|App Name||Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot|
|Developer||HappyBees&Screen Voice Recorder&Video Music Editor|
|Update||October 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs of Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot, Guide, and Its Features
Super Screen Recorder is one of the best professional screen recorder & livestream & screenshot & video editor apps. 🏆 FREE recording NO root required, NO time limit, NO watermark! 👍
In this user-friendly app, you can use the excellent video editing features to make the beautiful Full HD videos, help you capturing best moments! 😀
💪 Full HD Screen Recording
📺 Highest Quality supplied: 2K, 12Mbps, 60FPS
⚙️ Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available
⏯️ Pause / resume screen recording through floating window or notification bar
🤳 Shake phone to stop recording and hide floating window
💾 Record long time videos with SD card (External Memory)
📸 Facecam Recorder, enable front camera to capture your reactions while screen recording, very useful for game recorder
🔄 Support portrait, landscape and auto screen record mode
👆 Show touches: display click operations in the screen recording
💋 Watermark: show your brand, default is off
⌛ Support scheduled recording, save your time
🔊 Support internal audio recording (Android 10+)
🎮 Live Streaming
With Super Screen Recorder, you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook or Twitch and other platforms which supports live RTMP streaming!
🥇 Support various resolution options setting
📲 Support save video during livestream
⏸️ Support set live pause settings and more
🧹 Brush Tool
🎨 Touch screen to draw: you can draw a symbol or marks on the screen when recording or screenshot
🎬 Video Editor
✂️ Video Cut / Trim: remove any part of videos freely
💕 Merge videos: combine multiple videos into one
🎼 Add background music from your device to make a personalized video
📥 Compress video: easier to share with friends
🎞️ Video Rotate: free rotation of video direction
🎙️ Voice Dubbing: dubbing your video with voice changer
🔪 Video area clipping: multiple cropped video sizes
💨 Change your videos speed as you like
✨ Support remove your video watermark
❤️ GIF Maker
– Convert your favorite part of the recorded video into animated GIF file, and share your GIF by one click
🔔 Recording suddenly stopped? The floating ball disappeared?
To prevent screen recording interruption, we suggest you freeze some big apps in the background process and authorize the Super Screen Recorder to obtain the permission “Whitelist”. Check your phone’s battery saver 🔋 doesn’t restrict app’s activity.
And open the phone background process, 🔒lock the recorder to prevent the process of recorder from being interrupted by the android system.
🔊 Why the recorded video has no sound?
a. Unfortunately, the system version below Android 10 currently does not allow apps to record the internal audio of the phone. You can record the external sound through the microphone.
b. In addition, the android system does not allow multiple apps to use the microphone at the same time. This means that the video call app 📞 and Super Screen Recorder can’t record sound at the same time.
If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions or you can help with the translations, please contact us at [email protected] Wish you a nice day!
🙏 Please click the below link help us translate our app into your language, If your language has been translated, you can correct the translation, and we provide some rewards for participants.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SuperScreenRecorder/
Help Translate: https://crowdin.com/project/super-screen-recorder
1. Fix some bugs, more stable.
The Super Screen Recorder–REC Video Record, Screenshot is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.