Do you want to run the Tableau Mobile for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Tableau Mobile on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Tableau Mobile on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Tableau Mobile for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Tableau Mobile on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tableau Mobile on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tableau Mobile on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Tableau Mobile on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Tableau Mobile and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Tableau Mobile for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Tableau Mobile on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Tableau Mobile and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Tableau Mobile and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Tableau Mobile on your PC.
|App Name||Tableau Mobile|
|Developer||Tableau Software, LLC|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs of Tableau Mobile, Guide, and Its Features
Tableau Mobile gives you the freedom to stay on top of your data, no matter where you are or when you need it. With a fast, intuitive, and interactive experience, explore your dashboards and find just what you’re looking for, all from the convenience of your mobile device.
The Tableau Mobile app requires a Tableau Server or Tableau Online account. Please note, it does not work with Tableau Public.
• Interactive previews let you access your data even when you’re offline.
• Mark your favorite dashboards or views to always have them at your fingertips.
• Scroll, search, and browse your organization’s dashboards with a navigation experience that’s both intuitive and familiar.
• Interact with your data to ask and answer questions on the go.
Check out these new features in Tableau Mobile: fixes and performance improvements.
The Tableau Mobile is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.