Do you want to run the Tello for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Tello on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Tello on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Tello for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Tello on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tello on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tello on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Tello on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Tello and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Tello for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Tello on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Tello and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Tello and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Tello on your PC.
|Developer||Shenzhen RYZE Tech Co.Ltd|
|Update||January 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Tello, Guide, and Its Features
Feel the Fun！
We set out to build the most fun drone ever, and we came up with Tello: an impressive little drone for kids and adults that’s a blast to fly and helps users learn about drones with coding education. Get yourself a Tello to find out just how awesome flying can be!
Getting started is extra easy with the Tello app’s friendly UI.
– Throw & Go
Start flying by simply tossing Tello into the air.
– 8D Flips
Slide on screen to perform cool aerial stunts.
Tello flies up and down from your hand automatically.
Record coordinated short videos with Circle, 360, and Up & Away.
-Electronic Image Stabilization
Capture consistently clear images.
-VR Headset Compatibility
Fly with a breathtaking first-person view.
-720p HD Transmission
-Bluetooth Controller Compatibility
Precise control for unforgettable experiences.
1.Adds activation for the extention module.
2.Optimizes the update function.
3.Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
The Tello is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.