Do you want to run the Text Editor for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Text Editor on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Text Editor on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Text Editor for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Text Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Text Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Text Editor on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Text Editor on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Text Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Text Editor for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Text Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Text Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Text Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Text Editor on your PC.
|App Name||Text Editor|
|Update||February 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Text Editor, Guide, and Its Features
Simple and powerful text editor for Android, to open and save files. It can open more files at once, as it supports tabs.
Added rich text styling options, so you can make your notes look just the way you want them!
You can now save in .html or .htm formats and share your files with other apps.
★ Open more documents at once in tabs
★ Change font bold, italics, underline, strike-through
★ Change font size, color, typeface, alignment
★ Recently opened documents list, for quick access
★ 17 colorful themes to choose from
★ Translated in 20+ languages
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for Samsung Dex and Multiwindow
★ Print option
And much more!
The Text Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.