Do you want to run the The Flight Tracker for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the The Flight Tracker on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the The Flight Tracker on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download The Flight Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the The Flight Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the The Flight Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install The Flight Tracker on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the The Flight Tracker on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the The Flight Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install The Flight Tracker for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the The Flight Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the The Flight Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the The Flight Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use The Flight Tracker on your PC.
The Flight Tracker
|App Name||The Flight Tracker|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of The Flight Tracker, Guide, and Its Features
All available airlines and flights for any airport, all over the world.
Get in-depth information about; arrivals, departures, terminal & gates, delays, and much more.
Check easily when it’s time to go pick up a friend. The Flight Tracker is the most convenient flight app you will find on Google Play. Travel safe & enjoy your flight!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE FLIGHT TRACKER
• Track any flight in the world
• Detailed Departure and Arrival information
• Flight Delay info
• Real-time Terminal and Gate updates
• Add your boarding pass
• Plan your flights on Trips
• Check local weather at your destination
• Add notes with your flight details
• Easy share your flight info
• Automatically synchronizes with your TripIt account
• Sync with your calendar
• Interesting Aircraft facts
ALERTS BY PUSH NOTIFICATION
• Scheduled/Actual Departure or Arrival Time changes
• Gate and Terminal changes
• Live Flight Status updates
• Schedule Departure/Arrival reminders
Keep all your travel information in one place. Check-in with your airline and use the QR code to scan your boarding pass to The Flight Tracker.
Use your mobile boarding pass easily at the gate. The Flight Tracker is the only app you need while traveling!
Prepare any flight ahead by adding flight notes with your flight details. Fly for business purposes or just to see the world? Share your flight information easier through a diversity of social media networks. (e-mail, text message, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp).
◥◣______ GET FULL ACCESS TO PREMIUM FEATURES ______◢◤
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and receive the following ongoing value:
AIRPORTS / AIRLINES
• Find any airport and airline worldwide
• Flight Board of all departures/arrivals per airport
• Terminal Maps for major airports
• Detailed airline info
Don’t See Your City or Airport? Don’t Worry. We Are Adding More Regularly.
Go to [email protected] and Send Your Request!
• Zoomable Maps with live flight track info
• Offline viewing features enabled for use in airplanes
• WE LOVE FEEDBACK •
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please keep sharing your experience to [email protected]
Do you love our app? Please rate and review us on Google Play!
The Flight Tracker (c) 2014 Impala Studios.
• Our primary goal is to improve continuously and make your experience better with every update; This version contains minor bug fixes.
The The Flight Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.