Do you want to run the The Podcast App for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the The Podcast App on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the The Podcast App on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download The Podcast App for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the The Podcast App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the The Podcast App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install The Podcast App on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the The Podcast App on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the The Podcast App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install The Podcast App for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the The Podcast App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the The Podcast App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the The Podcast App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use The Podcast App on your PC.
The Podcast App
|App Name||The Podcast App|
|Developer||Evolve Podcast App For Android|
|Update||September 27, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of The Podcast App, Guide, and Its Features
The first free podcast app for Android easy for anyone to use. The Podcast App is the easiest way to find, save and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
Discover new podcasts and learn about any topic from news, education, comedy, politics to religion, crime and many more.
Enjoy popular shows like:
– This American Life Podcast
– The Joe Rogan Experience
– Stuff You Should Know
– Hidden Brain
– and many others!
Download The Podcast App for free to:
* Access more than 500,000 podcasts.
* Listen to more than 30,000,000 episodes, play them or save them to listen later offline.
* Customize your listen later playlist: select the episodes you want for later and sort the list the way you prefer.
* Browse popular shows and easily discover their best episodes.
* Discover the best episodes based on your topics of interest ranging from sports, health and finances to career development, history or sex advice.
Questions or feedback? We read every single email
Want us to add a specific Podcast? Have suggestions? Please, feel free to reach us at [email protected]
In this release, we are improving the overall reliability of the app.
Your feedback makes The Podcast App better. Keep it coming! Please email us at [email protected] We read it all.
By the way, Play Store reviews are very helpful for us. If you think The Podcast App is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it. 🙂
The The Podcast App is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.