Do you want to run the TMDriver+ for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the TMDriver+ on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the TMDriver+ on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download TMDriver+ for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the TMDriver+ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TMDriver+ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TMDriver+ on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the TMDriver+ on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the TMDriver+ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install TMDriver+ for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the TMDriver+ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the TMDriver+ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the TMDriver+ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use TMDriver+ on your PC.
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of TMDriver+, Guide, and Its Features
TMDriver+ for Google Play
TMDriver+ is an application for mobile devices running Android, which allows taxi driver to calculate the cost of ride and always keep in touch with dispatcher office, customers and other drivers. TMDriver+ application is a part of “Communication with driver” module in Taxi Master system. Using this application gets rid of the taxi service from radios and accelerates the processing of orders.
– transfer orders to the driver from the dispatcher office;
– registration in parking lots;
– automatic registration and get away from the shift;
– the exchange of short messages to drivers and dispatchers;
– transmission and reception to program Taxi Master the coordinates of the cab (satellite taximeter).
How does TMDriver+ work?
Scheme[Order: man with phone] -> [Taking order: the signal goes to the dispatcher office] -> [Assign Order: system transmit order to the car] -> [Client notification: a signal for the man with the phone] -> [Customer sat in the car] -> [The driver completes the order: the signal goes to the system]
TMDriver+ work is based on GPS technology: taximeter receives coordinates of the car from satellites. Exchange of information with the dispatcher office occurs on internet channel of your mobile operator.
TMDriver+ allows to receive the following data in real time:
– number of satellites, from which TMDriver+ currently receives data;
– method of calculating the cost and time spent on the way;
– description of the rate at which calculation is performed;
– cost of travel;
– distance covered and travel time;
– current speed and coordinates of the car;
– the number of free parking lots and orders.
More information about the program “Taxi Master” and the module “Communication with driver” can be found at: http://www.taximaster.ru/solutions/connect/
Bug fix: calculation
The TMDriver+ is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.