Do you want to run the Tok-Tok! Communicator for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Tok-Tok! Communicator on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Tok-Tok! Communicator on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Tok-Tok! Communicator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Tok-Tok! Communicator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tok-Tok! Communicator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tok-Tok! Communicator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Tok-Tok! Communicator on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Tok-Tok! Communicator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Tok-Tok! Communicator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Tok-Tok! Communicator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Tok-Tok! Communicator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Tok-Tok! Communicator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Tok-Tok! Communicator on your PC.
|App Name||Tok-Tok! Communicator|
|Developer||Hello-Technology Pte Ltd|
|Update||August 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Tok-Tok! Communicator, Guide, and Its Features
Tok-Tok! Enterprise Communicator is a messaging app specially catered for education and enterprises. Users may download it and communicate for FREE but to fully enjoy the benefits of the app within your organization, contact us at [email protected] to REGISTER for a trial version.
More than just another instant messenger, Tok-Tok! facilitates a professional and secure communication platform within your contacts.
Why download Tok-Tok!
SUBSCRIPTION BASED & NO ADS: Tok-Tok! is a messaging app specially designed for communication within the corporate world. Communicate with your contacts without revealing your mobile numbers and no obstructive ads!
TOK-TOK! CHATS: Send personal messages or engage in group conversations and allow customised reply settings
PERSISTENT CHAT FEATURE: New members added to existing group chats will receive conversations right from the start
TOK-TOK! BROADCASTS: Broadcast announcements of up to thousands instantaneously.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos and documents*
TOK-TOK! VOTES: Conduct public or anonymous polls and get instant results. Gathering consensus doesn’t come any easier.
DATA CONNECTION: Tok-Tok! Uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wifi, as available).
If you have any feedback or questions, do drop us a note at [email protected]
Fixed an issue where a small number of users are not able to add members to ‘My Groups’.
The Tok-Tok! Communicator is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.