Do you want to run the TomTom Sports for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the TomTom Sports on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the TomTom Sports on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download TomTom Sports for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the TomTom Sports on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TomTom Sports on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TomTom Sports on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the TomTom Sports on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the TomTom Sports and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install TomTom Sports for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the TomTom Sports on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the TomTom Sports and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the TomTom Sports and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use TomTom Sports on your PC.
|App Name||TomTom Sports|
|Developer||TomTom International BV|
|Update||December 20, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of TomTom Sports, Guide, and Its Features
Reach your best by tracking all your activities in the TomTom Sports App. See your steps and fitness Trends through Daily Summaries. Reach your goals with motivational feedback, even without a TomTom Sports product.
The TomTom Sports app gets you going
– Allow data import from Google Fit to start tracking your daily activities: steps, calories, active time, and distance
– Set your activity tracking goals and see your progress trends over time
– Compare yourself with other TomTom Sports users of your age, gender, and activity level, with Peer Comparisons
– Get your daily dose of motivation with activity Daily Summaries
– See how you’re doing throughout the day with Hour-by-Hour views and progress Trends
– Share your fitness achievements on your favorite Social Media and get motivation from your friends
– Import weight from a smart scale compatible with Google Fit, and see your Trends in the app.
TomTom Sports app and your TomTom Sports product: the perfect match
The TomTom Sports app is packed with features, yet easy to use. With a TomTom Sports product you will be able to do even more, such as:
– Set your goal for the sport you love. Track your workout with your TomTom Sports product and relive it on the app, with all stats and most recent activities on the Latest tab
– Get all the benefits of tracking your heart rate, including resting heart rate for a summary of your overall fitness, and heart-rate zones for more efficient workouts
– Get Personal Best badges for running, trail running, and cycling activities
– See Personal Best Splits for all activities so you know what stretches you pushed yourself on
– Track your sleep patterns in the Trends tab
– Set a Body Composition goal with TomTom Touch, and track your body muscle and fat percentage change over time
– Dive deeper with Performance Analytics down to the second, including pace, heart rate, elevation, ascent, and speed metrics
– See your Fitness Age, showing you how fit you really are by comparing your VO2 max level with global averages for your age and gender
– Take your performance to the next level with Interval Training and Advanced Workouts, helping you customize your own training and achieve your goals faster
– View your Trails list and details directly in the app, and sync them to your GPS watch
– Simply share your data with other apps like Strava, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, NikePlus, Runkeeper, and more.
Works with the following TomTom Sports products
TomTom Runner, Touch, Adventurer, Spark, and Multi-Sport ranges. Wondering what’s the best device for you? Visit tomtom.com/sports to find out.
Supported Android smartphones
This mobile app works on phones with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and Android version 4.4 or higher. The app needs to be connected to the internet to exchange information with your TomTom product. The following Android phones are supported:
– Samsung: S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
– Nexus: 5, 5X, 6
– HTC: One M8 and M9
– LG: G4, G5
– Sony: Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact
– Huawei: P10, P9, P9 Lite, P8, P8 Lite, Honor 7
– OnePlus One
Still reading? That shows dedication – you’ll go far. Download the app and Get Going!
More info on tomtom.com/sportsapp
Thanks for using the TomTom Sports app to #GetGoing!
We are always working to improve your experience, and with this release we’ve made a few updates to do just that.
Now get going and don’t forget to share your achievements with us.
The TomTom Sports Team
The TomTom Sports is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.