Do you want to run the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Toolbox for Minecraft: PE for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Toolbox for Minecraft: PE for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Toolbox for Minecraft: PE
- 5 FAQs of Toolbox for Minecraft: PE, Guide, and Its Features
Download Toolbox for Minecraft: PE for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Toolbox for Minecraft: PE for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Toolbox for Minecraft: PE and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Toolbox for Minecraft: PE on your PC.
Toolbox for Minecraft: PE
|App Name||Toolbox for Minecraft: PE|
|Developer||Toolbox for Minecraft|
|Update||December 11, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Toolbox for Minecraft: PE, Guide, and Its Features
IMPORTANT: This mod requires Minecraft: Pocket Edition. You can download it from the Play store.
Toolbox is a launcher/modification for Minecraft: PE (MCPE) that allows you to give yourself items (just like in the popular Too Many Items modification), potion effects, enchant items, see valuable blocks using a special mode called X-Ray, and much more!
– Missing an item in Survival? Just select it from the menu.
– Dark caves will no longer be a problem if you enable Fullbright mode.
– Navigate with ease using the Minimap.
– Got tired of walking every time you need to get an item from main chest? Create a teleport command!
– Can’t find diamonds for hours? Just activate the X-Ray mode.
Download this application and become a master of Minecraft: Pocket Edition!
– Build complex structures in creative more easily with Rapid Build and Reach.
You can also join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/F8XUCQwKTw
Note: This app is not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang or Microsoft
* 1.18.2.03 support
The Toolbox for Minecraft: PE is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.